How You Can Help
Wildlife Rehabilitation Costs
Wildlife rehabilitation is expensive, these mammals need special diets and care. If not fed properly they will die. Veterinary costs are another great expense in wildlife rehabilitation. We are not funded by any government services and we rely on donations from the public in order to keep our facility running. Please give generously. Below is a list of some of our rehabilitation costs.
- $200.00 pays for one orphaned raccoon from admission to release.
- $75.00 pays for one orphaned squirrel from admission to release.
- $50.00 pays for one orphaned cotton tail from admission to release.
- $50.00 pays for one injured turtles medical supplies and food for a month.
- $30.00 pays for one heating pad to keep one litter of orphans warm.
- $50.00 pays for additional water for one month for laundry & cleaning.
- $75.00 pays for additional hydro to run our heating pads and UV lights.